CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 7 January 2010

Umm....Something about me...


Name : Hinata Hanamoto
Best Known as : Hinata Kurosaki
Nick Name : Hinata, Hana, Neko-neko(^^ my best friend call me)
Hometown : Yokohama, Japan
Date of Birth : Des, 20, 1994
Height : 158 cm (umm.... at last time i see it)
Weight : 38 Kgs
Hobby : Reading, browsing, chatting, singing, writing (especially poethry and      song lyrics..... v^0^v)
Favorite Artists : Yoshioka Yui, Hikaru Utada, Saori Atsumi, Amuro Namie, Rie Fu, Hamasaki Ayumi, Younha, Iwasaki Taku, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Shania Twain (Love u all ^_^)
Favorite Author : Dan Brown, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, J.K. Rowling, Stephen Coley (and many more, I can't explain them one by one, they are my Inspirator)
Favorite Manga-ka(Comicus / Comic Maker) : Masashi Kishimoto(on Naruto), Kubo Tite(on Bleach), Touma Rei (on Star Color Present - Hoshiiro no Okurimono), and many others (>_< ukh i hope i can remember them at all)

Ok, i think it's enough....  ;D, if there's any question, just ask me, k?

0 comments: